Our clients are major players in the Industrial sector, such as Bouygues.
Some of our references in Industry :
- Civil Engineering Studies on building execution methods. Drawing up site installation plans, phasing of works or structures, works sectioning from structural drawings, structural measurements
- Civil Engineering Supervision monitoring the execution of works by a Structural Works subcontractor: overseeing quality, monitoring supplies, checking that the plans are of good quality, etc. Subcontractor management on a project to build a cinema complex in Turkmenistan
- Export Logistics Expert: responsible for logistics activities, particularly within the Africa area (transport, customs clearance, etc.) on behalf of a Belgian construction group
- Maintenance Expert, particularly as regards the mechanical auditing of a Jack-up platform in the Netherlands, followed by implementation of the maintenance policy at the Tangier Med port in Morocco
- QSE Assistance, Steelworks: audit / upgrade at team level to maintain standards, work on OHSAS certification for a client who is a world leader in the production of seamless hot-rolled tubes for all applications, including oil and gas
- Methods / maintenance involved in the inspection and updating of regulations for seamless hot-rolled tubes
- Site management for the building of an aluminium plant in Mahan, India (Hindalco Project)...